Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kitchen Details - Petite Knobs



Lately I've been noticing some pretty fabulous kitchens have been steering away from bin pulls and large scaled hardware. Taking its place are petite knobs that are like small diamond stud earrings to complete a classic outfit. The result is sophisticated and very chic! I'm seeing it in traditional, clean lined kitchens as well as Belgian style kitchens. Here are some kitchens that have petite knobs!


Darryl Carter

Coates Homes

Steve and Brooke Giannetti

Bates Cokern

Austin Patterson Disston


Michael S. Smith

Artichoke Ltd.

Carol Glasser Interiors

Brigitte & Alain Granier

James Michael Howard

Kvanum Cabinetry

Martha Stewart


Well I'm ready to change out all of my kitchen hardware! I think anything less than 1" in diameter will achieve this look. Here are a few I love.







Follow Simply Love Design on Instagram and Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Be still my heart those kitchens!! I have been holding off ordering new hardware because I am torn I love this look and I love ht chinky handle too, ugh decisions!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! As a designer, it's a blessing and a curse to know all the awesome products available!

      Delete
  2. I just love the look - so clean and really lets the beautiful cabinetry shine!

    ReplyDelete