Friday, March 13, 2015

Dress Up Your Kitchen

With Spring arriving next week, (hallelujah my east coast friends!) it's a great time to spruce up our kitchen counters. Clear the clutter and replace it with pretty things. These are my current favorites!


I like to group serving boards and trays together leaning against the backsplash. Here are a few that would look smashing together.






I've had these Glass Containers from Ikea for years to store flour, sugar, etc. They keep everything fresh and they're super cheap! 


I like to put pretty measuring cups in glass containers like these Copper Measuring Cups from Anthropologie. 



And to bring some life in your kitchen, add a Rosemary Topiary!



Keep up with Simply Love Design on Pinterest and Instagram


If you would like help creating a home you will absolutely love, contact me about design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment