Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dreaming of Loft Living


One of my favorite things about being a designer is that I get to play with different styles and live vicariously through my clients. From Traditional to Mediterranean, French, Swedish, Modern and Rustic, I love it all!

One style I've always been particularly drawn to is Loft Living. Soaring ceilings, wide open space that would be large enough to have an art studio flooded with light, perfect for painting.

This NY loft designed by Richard Mishaan for painter John Alexander and Fiona Waterstreet would fit the bill quite nicely!






I need this crocodile sculpture by Mike O'Brien for my Entry.












I adore this artwork in the kitchen.






Aaaaahhh, this studio space is so inspiring!








You can read more about this beautiful space here.

If you would like help creating a home you will absolutely love, contact me  about design services.

Keep up with Simply Love Design on Instagram and Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. We definitely love a lot of the same design aspects that make a room classic I love all of these spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do! Thanks for reading and always leaving such nice comments:) xo Charlotte

    ReplyDelete