Monday, February 23, 2015

Color Saturated Kitchen



There's so much I love about this kitchen. 

The glazed moroccan tile IS PERFECTION!

The green cabinetry flowing into the backsplash color is dreamy.  It has the perfect amount of blue to tie in the range hood element. 
Notice there are even small forest green tiles in the sink cabinet doors. 

The graduation of blues from the range backsplash to the hood to the crown moulding and continuing on the ceiling just works. 

I even love that the range is tinsy. It says, "I cook a little. But really, I just look fabulous standing in my fabulous kitchen." 

But mostly, I love the grandeur of this space. The ceiling height looks to be about 16 feet. I'm 5'10", and any kitchen that would make me feel tiny is a place I could hang out in.


If you would like help creating a home you will absolutely love,  contact me for design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment