Thursday, September 10, 2015

Designer Nina Griscom

For yesterday's post, as I was verifying my image sources, I assumed the image below was designed by Darryl Carter. I would have bet money on it.

I was wrong! (Husband, if you're reading... Yes, I know, there's a first time for everything.)

The designer is Nina Griscom.

After seeing more of her work, I am smitten.



Here she is in her Manhattan store (now closed) that sold home furnishings, both new and beautiful vintage pieces.

After a little research, I quickly discovered that she is a woman of many talents.

Nina Griscom attended Porter's and Barnard College before becoming a model and actress. 
She was also a co-host of the show "Dining Around" on the Food Network where she was also a judge on Iron Chef.

In her latest venture, she has designed a line of handbags for Gigi New York.

She also writes a lifestyle blog about design, travel and food. You can see more at ninagriscom.com.

Take a look at her work and see what a true talent she is!

































If you live in the Austin area and would like help creating a space you will love, contact me for design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment