Thursday, July 30, 2015

My Favorite Stained Wood Kitchens

Hello SLD Readers! I hope everyone is having a great summer. I've been keeping busy trying to entertain an 8 yr old young lady.  The other day a friend asked her if she was having a good summer and she enthusiastically said, "Yes!" So I guess I'm doing an ok job.  There's always a feeling of panic when the school year is ending of "what the heck are we going to do for 3 months?!"

Lately I've been on a tear, purging things that are not absolutely necessary in our home. I'm craving a clean, edited space so I rolled up all the rugs and removed baskets of pillows and a sad fiddle leaf tree that was just collecting dust on his 6 leaves that remain. Here's a glimpse of our main living space.



Things are constantly on the move around here so it may look different next week!

Anyway...on to the kitchens!!

There's a warmth and richness in a stained wood kitchen that can feel elegant, chic, charming and cozy. Here are some of my favorites!

Canterbury Design


Cecil Baker & Partners


Rela Gleason. McAlpine Tankersly Architecture.


Marie-Laure Helmkampf


Jose Ramirez Architect | William McIntosh & Leilani Arita Designers


Michael S. Smith


Steve & Brooke Giannetti


Patrick Williams Berdoulat Design


Kelly Abramson | Robert Kelly


Erin Martin


Darryl Carter




Crown Point Cabinetry


Jeffrey Alan Marks


Miles Redd


No comments:

Post a Comment