Monday, July 20, 2015

An Ode to the Powder Room

As I'm putting the finishing touches on my own Powder Room, I thought I would show you some of my favorites. I have to touch up the wall finish in a few spots, then figure out how to become Spiderwoman to photograph the space!

Powder rooms are perhaps the one room in a home that can be as outrageous as you want it to be.  

Tile the walls with a colorful mosaic, use a favorite wallpaper that was maybe too bold (or expensive!) for another space, use something unusual for your sink cabinet, hang an antique mirror, sport a funky faucet or vintage hardware. Sky's the limit.

I could have posted a hundred images!
Here are some of my favorites, some of which, have been in my inspiration folder for years.


Erin Martin


Miles Redd


Christina Murphy


Pierre Frey


Meg Braff


Bunny Williams


Axel Vervoordt 


Benjamin Dhong


Ryan Street & Associates


AD Russia


Vacation Villa in Luberon, South of France


Buckingham Interiors & Design LLC


BHG


Clayton Gray Home


Joan Behnke


David Kleinberg


Witt Construction


Darryl Carter


Darryl Carter


Leigh Herzig


Herz-Allerliebst


Steven Gambrel


George Ross


Follow along on Instagram, it's super fun:)

2 comments:

  1. All fabulous I cant wait to see yours! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know where to begin - so many amazing bathrooms and some of my favorites. Love Bunny Williams bathroom, and the Steven Gambrel and Clayton Gray bathrooms…fabulous. Can't wait to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete